Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wear this, not that.

Wear this:
Here's something a little different. This is the purse I've been carrying for well over a year now. I was never the type to stick with one purse for any length of time until this one came along. It was made by Montana Silversmiths and has absolutely killer tooling. It goes with just about everything yours truly wears, and still looks as new as when I got it (at a thrift store for $3, by the way).

Of course, my love of this purse lead me to look at other Montana Silversmiths purses online.














Not This:




I shouldn't be surprised by this stuff any more, but dang. I thought Montana Silversmiths had some class. Guess if I want a new purse, I'll have to be content with enormous silver crosses and excessive use of studs. While this bag isn't as bad as most of the cross/cowgirl/western purses out there, it's not something I would ever use. I'm sure it's wonderfully well made, but that doesn't count for much when something looks as stupid as this purse does. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment