Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wear this, not that.

Sticking with Panhandle Slim again this week- they do some things so right and others so wrong.

Wear this:


Another retro styled shirt from Panhandle Slim, available from Cavenders. This might be a bit much for some folks, and for as much complaining as I do about things being overdone, you might not think I'd a fan of this shirt, but I love it. It's western to the core, from the design content to the cut of the shirt, and while it has a lot going on, it's all laid out beautifully. Admittedly, not a shirt for everyone, but I'd be happy to give it a home.

Not this:


Cavenders says this thing is a top seller. I don't want to believe them. It hurts my eyeballs with all that scrolling and decorative junk thrown on top of a striped shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment