Sunday, September 25, 2011

Great brands gone bad

This is something that's been bugging me since I started this blog. Some, if not most, of my favorite brands are guilty of putting out some absolutely hideous items, things I wouldn't be caught dead in, things I wouldn't want even remotely associated with the things I wear. I've been tempted to leave out the bad apples from brands that I really love, but I think they have a place here too. 


So. I love Old Gringo. They fit my feet just right and one of my all time favorite pairs of boots were made by them. But these boots would fit right in on Mondays around here, when we showcase things with ridiculous crosses, so I just can't pardon them. They're not the worst cross covered boots out there, but I seriously expect better than this from Old Gringo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment