Monday, September 26, 2011

Mondays still make me cross.

Western Cowgirl describes this hat: Cute western SUPER BLINGED OUT cross rhinestone studded cap is SO hot right now ... a bold clear crystal studded cowgirl cross design centered on the front and loaded with silver studs.

Well.

It's not cute. It's not western. It is SUPER BLINGED OUT, I'll give you that. It's not hot, not now, not ever. And what you call a cowgirl cross looks an awful lot more like what most folks call a gothic cross.






Here's another item you can buy from Western Cowgirl- the New Western Cowgirl Rhinestone Studded Cross Handbag. They say it's designer inspired and that I'll love it, but I don't see that happening, do you?

We have leopard print, chains, rhinestones, studs, a huge cross, fake crocodile... what am I missing? What is it missing? I think this purse needs "COWGIRL" in silver foil on the backside, STAT!








Here, we continue poking Western Cowgirl, who also sells this belt and promises "YOU'LL FREAK OUT WHEN YOU GET IT HOME."

I was so excited to find it because it answers the question that has kept me awake at night for years- how many crystal crosses can you fit on a belt?! It's amazing really, although, admittedly, I'm a little disappointed that the buckle doesn't have any crosses, but I reckon you could always swap it out.

Seriously folks, if you're looking for a belt that  screams "I LOVE JESUS MORE THAN YOU DO Y'ALL", this sure is the belt for you. Get it now, cuz it's an exclusive store design, limited edition and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment