Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CMA Awards

I believe that the decline of country music into pop crap goes hand in hand with the decline of western fashion. Pop country stars wear ugly clothes, so people trying to emulate those stars buy ugly clothes. In that spirit, we're going to point fingers at the worst dressed pop country stars out there. Admittedly, I don't really follow pop country music, so my opinions might be a bit off. Let me know if I've missed the mark on any of these people.

First up: Winner of the worst dressed male in country music... ... ... Toby Keith.

The bandana under baseball hat combo (and is that a members only jacket?) along with his habitual wearing of affliction-esque pseudo western shirts made ol' Toby Keith the run away winner this year.

Runner up: Kenny Chesney for his gratuitous sleeveless tee shirt wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment